I got to sit down in person with Tove Kinooka to talk about her incredible work with One Young World and her business Global Perspectives.
We will talk about:
- Finding your ikigai (reason for waking up in the morning).
- How Japanese companies think long-term and the benefits of that way of thinking.
- The three mindset shifts you can take to become more effective at your work.
- Leadership in Japanese companies, and the educational shifts that need to happen (faster).
- The Jelly Effect and not telling people about when your company was founded when all they want is to have their problem solved.
A business leader and powerful ally for young people.
Listen in the player above, or using your favourite podcasting app (links below).