From Teaching in Japan to Freelancing and Building Businesses while getting the best paid teaching jobs
In this podcast I’m going to talk about:
- Getting started in Japan at Peppy Kid’s Club (not the worst place to start).
- Getting fired but being rehired by working smart using life-changing techniques from Non-Violent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenburg (affiliate link).
- Getting a job at Fuji Kindergarten, a world famous school featured in this TED talk.
- Starting as a freelance web developer under 個人事業 – Kojin Jigyou.
- The Smart Guide to Teaching English book, now available to order on the Amazon store globally.