ADVANCED GUIDE TO TEACHING ENGLISH IN JAPAN: RAISE YOUR INCOME BY 20% IN SIX MONTHS
A TESTED, EFFECTIVE FORMULA FOR GETTING THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHING JOBS IN JAPAN.
We believe that anyone can get a high paying job in Japan, but it takes time to learn to navigate the jobs market in Japan. That’s why we made this guide!
The Smart Guide to Teaching English in Japan
We have worked for months to take our fans feedback on board from the first mini version back in November 2016, to the refined and improved “Smart Guide to Teaching English in Japan” – Click the button to see how much the guide has changed!
READ ON TO FIND OUR EXACT STRATEGIES AND PLAYS TO GIVE YOU THE BEST CHANCE OF LANDING YOUR DREAM JOB INCLUDING:
- Above average pay with resume crafting tips and methods to get jobs that aren’t advertised anywhere.
- Not working for a huge company that doesn’t care about you.
- Becoming an important and respected part of a school that you are proud to work at.
- Work environment and schedule that suit you.
- Weekends off if you plan your schedule for that.
- Paid holidays so you can travel around Asia.
- Simple qualifications that cover the bases, so you don’t need to pay out the nose for an expensive Master’s degree if you don’t want to.
- The most cost effective and highest return on investment qualification you can get explained in detail.
- NO forced overtime work.
- Only work longer hours if you want to spend more time with your students
SO ASK YOURSELF NOW. IF YOU’RE ALREADY IN JAPAN, HOW LONG DO YOU WORK, AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE MAKING.
IF THE ANSWER IS “MORE THAN I AM NOW” THEN GET THE GUIDE AND WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW.
What you’ll get from this guide:
- Practical tips and proven tactics on receiving 20% higher pay or more in your next job.
- Templates and other useful resources you can use right away to help speed up your job hunting process.
- Learn about qualifications that can help you earn more yen every month.
Are you ready to get started?
If you really want to succeed, you need to go out and put these principles into practice.
If you know any other English teachers who want to get better jobs, share this guide with them!