There are a lot of options for work in Japan, and especially in Tokyo, but what do you do when you have learned everything you need to in an industry you don’t want to stick around in? What if your real passion is fitness?
In this podcast Leo Fuchigami and I sat down at The Hive in Shibuya to talk about:
- Choosing an identity as someone of Japanese heritage who grew up outside Japan.
- Working in digital marketing in Japan and just how long it can take to find a salaried job in Tokyo.
- Joining the international fitness community SOGO Fitness and seeing the impact on the people who become part of it.
- Working in corporate wellness and fitness as a benefit to employees and connecting their teams better.
- Starting Principle Fitness to help people not only reach their fitness goals but their life goals as well!
- Connecting people around the world through gifting books.
Find out more about Leo’s many talents and passions at the following places:
Personal site – leofuchigami.com
Co-Fit – cofitmovement.com
SOGO Fitness – sogofitness.org
Principle Fitness Life Coaching – principlefitness.org
The Chain of Giving – thechainofgiving.com
Leo is connecting people in Tokyo through a shared desire for health and community.
Listen in the player above, or using your favourite podcasting app (links below).