Ken Matsunaga started his English coaching business in Japan five years ago, and has already cleared $1m in revenue.
We’re going to talk about:
- Coming to Japan with the intention of doing something good for people here
- A new mindset about language learning
- Moving to Japan without a job or a plan, just a promise of investment and a belief that he could make it
- Picking which game you want to play: job, freelance or business, and learning the rules to win.
- The most important things to do to have a successful English teaching business in Japan.
You can find Ken’s business at llbootcamp.com (Japanese).
An inspiring life coach, Ken Matsunaga (listen to the podcast for an explanation of his Japanese name)
Listen in the player above, or using your favourite podcasting app (links below).