In this podcast Charlie talks to Peter, the owner of JobsinJapan.com. There is nothing this man doesn’t know about finding better work in Japan.
We will talk about:
- Peter’s origins in Japan studying ikebana (flower arrangement).
- Breaking out from English teaching and going from a corporate sales job to owning one of the biggest and best jobs boards in Japan.
- How to write a resume and a cover letter that will get you the interview ahead of everyone else.
- All the tricks you keep trying that HR managers can smell a mile away.
- Everything you need to do to get the best paying job of your career in Japan.
Take a look at the board over at JobsinJapan.com
Peter looking like the consummate professional that he is
Subscribe to the Live Work Play Japan podcast on your favourite podcast player!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: