Lynn Sun is a consultant in Tokyo and can give you inside knowledge into this dynamic and fast moving work here.
In this podcast we sat down and talked about:
- Passing the N1 after coming to Japan.
- Working as a CIR in local government near Tokyo.
- Getting into consulting jobs in Japan; what should you look for, and what are some red flags?
- What is consulting work in Japan really like and what kind of person would enjoy this kind of job?
- How to get ahead in consulting jobs even if you’re getting bad projects.
Vorkers – a great resource for reviews on companies from employees
Glassdoor – another review site to find out about a company’s reputation.
Lynn is a consultant in Tokyo and really loves this work.
Subscribe to the Live Work Play Japan podcast on your favourite podcast player!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you’re a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: