Lucasz is really inspiring for me, because he is an example of what is possible if you believe in your power to control your life. A lot of work out here is in English teaching, but if you work on your passions (like Lukasz does with Photography), then you can radically change your path.
We will talk about:
- Creatives need a blog or website – you never know how many opportunities you can get from a good website.
- How to get people to come to your first events or classes, and not putting all your eggs in one basket.
- Talking about your friends and clients and how amazing they are will help grow your business more than talking about how great you think you are.
- You don’t need a Japanese partner to start a business in Japan
- Hire for attitude, not aptitude, and choose business partners that cover your weaknesses.
You can find Eyexplore and more information about their amazing photography tours at:
Their website Eyexplore.com
Lukasz with his camera taking some amazing photos in Tokyo
Subscribe to the Live Work Play Japan podcast on your favourite podcast player!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: