In this podcast episode Charlie talks to Arthur Zetes about how he’s built a 6-figure business teaching English in Japan and actually helped Japanese people to connect with foreigners.
In this podcast:
- Studying Japanese for four years and being unable to speak Japanese in the real world.
- Getting nearly 80,000 YouTube subscribers to grow a business: IU-Connect Viral Video: The Number 1 Reason Japanese People Can’t Speak Japanese.
- Both business and learning a language are about people, not tactics. Find their desires and their pain points, and give them what they are looking for.
- Getting through The Dip (link to a great book by Seth Godin) and figuring out if it’s a Dip or a dead end.
- Listen to your people, ask them questions – that helps you do work that will sell.
Arthur Zetes looking cool
Podcast #6: Building a 6-Figure Online Business Teaching English in Japan with Arthur Zetes
Download is HERE (Right-click and Save As…)