In this podcast episode Charlie talks to Arthur Zetes about how he’s built a 6-figure business teaching English in Japan and actually helped Japanese people to connect with foreigners.
In this podcast:
- Studying Japanese for four years and being unable to speak Japanese in the real world.
- Getting nearly 80,000 YouTube subscribers to grow a business: IU-Connect Viral Video: The Number 1 Reason Japanese People Can’t Speak Japanese.
- Both business and learning a language are about people, not tactics. Find their desires and their pain points, and give them what they are looking for.
- Getting through The Dip (link to a great book by Seth Godin) and figuring out if it’s a Dip or a dead end.
- Listen to your people, ask them questions – that helps you do work that will sell.
Arthur Zetes looking cool
Have you been dreaming of starting your own business in Japan? Or perhaps you’re freelancing and hoping to turn that into a full time business in the near future. Tell us about it in the comments box below.
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: